Position: Marketing Manager
Salary: Depending on experience
Want to take the next step in your marketing career?
Being responsible for a portfolio of over 36 shows across the UK and the launch of 10 new shows on the horizon, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to work on a range of our industry leading events. This is perfect opportunity for a marketing professional looking to work across multiple diverse brands.
Being a Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the constant growth and expansion of the show’s, from increasing visitor numbers to developing new avenues. Being based in Bristol, you’ll be working closely with our Group Marketing Director and Event Director’s to produce excellence year on year.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- Writing persuasive emails and managing email campaigns
- Responsibility for visitor data and communications to databases
- Designing creative marketing plans with your Marketing Director
- Building rapport with our event partners, associations and media partners
- Working with the Design team to create a whole host of marketing assets
- Working closely with the Event Director to generate new business avenues
- Briefing our Design team and working with the Operations and Sales teams
- The drive to succeed and the desire to learn and develop
- A Marketing degree and/or a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role
- An eye for detail
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
- A creative, passionate and energetic personality
- Experience in writing marketing material and have a strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
With this rewarding and fast paced role, you’ll receive paid time off at Christmas, UK wide gym membership, career development and a truly unique and exciting working environment.
If this sounds like the right step for your marketing career, we want to hear from you.
Send a copy of your CV and the position you wish to apply for to email@example.com