One of the first things you should ask yourself after booking your stand is, ‘what do I want to get out of the event?’ Every exhibitor will have their own goal they want to achieve.
Some of the main reasons businesses choose to exhibit at our shows include:
- Selling products and gaining a monetary ROI
- Generating new leads
- Collecting data
- Launching a new product/service direct to the market
- Keeping an eye on competitors
- Boosting brand awareness
- Networking and establishing new partnerships
- Testing out a new market for current products
- Demonstrating ‘soon to be released’ offerings
- Assisting with a rebrand
- Aiding a recruitment drive
Of course, your target doesn’t just have to be one of the above, it could be a mixture of two or more. But whatever your aim, you should have it clearly set out long before the day of the exhibition; as this will form a large part of your campaign for the event.
Ultimately, how you market your attendance pre-show, and what you offer at the show, should all be influenced by, and tailored around, your objective/s.
Luckily, our Smart Exhibiting team can provide you with everything you need to ensure our show far outweighs your exhibiting expectations. Click here to learn more about how the team can support you.